Tuesday 23 December 2008

Another Razzle!

It has come to my notice that there is another Razzle! Not of course a border terrier, but some black and white spotted affair, who apparently can work a camera and indeed is aspiring to be the next HMV dog. Can't quite see where the fun is in staring down a gramophone (whatever that is) all day - unless they are edible? If so, other Razzle, perhaps you could get in touch? Not that I mind having a canine chum in Razzle World, us Razzles have to stick together, and apparently other Razzle has been on holiday in Northumberland. He - or maybe he's a she - should have dropped in, we could have had a roll on the Moor together, licked a few bones, generally hung out. Personally, HMV aside, my aspirations are more food and cat orientated. I really upset my owners last night by disappearing to chase cats in the dark - well, they are always telling me how dull I am compared with the Amazing Former Patterdale Benson, so serve them right. They found me sat outside Asbo Archie's house (he's a smaller terrier chum of mine ) watching the traffic go by. Anyway, I'm told I'm going on holiday soon, to the lands of the south where marrow bones flow like milk and honey - I'll believe it when I eat it.

No comments: