Tuesday 9 December 2008

New book and cool dog




Since I last saw you all I've had my winter trim. Well, hand-stripping to be precise, us border terriers are special. But you knew that. Anyway, this is me out on the Moor today, looking very cool, a real calendar boy (though the mud does get between my toes). And here I am trying to extract a treat from someone's pocket - caught in the act. Lynn's been very busy on a new book she wants me to tell you about - apparently you click on this link (how does she expect me to do that with my paws) www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/480847 and you can buy a print-on-demand book. It's called A Field Guide to Postwar Murals and is published by Blue House Books. Come to think of it, I've just walked past the Blue House roundabout - wonder if there's any connection? Time for my carrot.

No comments: